A touch of gold

It is no surprise for people close to me to know how much I like to wear black clothes. Not all full black, but black with a few increments and details. Mostly with fun scarves or necklaces. I went out of my comfortable zone and got this sweater with this bold pied de poule pattern from Suzy Shier last week. In order to break the black and white a little, I combined with this cute “lady pearls, but a bit funky” necklace, creating a fun but still classy look.  To add a pop of shimmery and gold I wore this beautiful clutch I bought last year. I just wish the weather could have allowed me to wear one of my opened high heel shoes… I guess I will have to wait until next spring for that 😉

Top & Necklace: Susy Shier  Pants: Parasuco  Cluch: Forever 21  Boots: Spring Shoes

1. Shannon says:

This outfit is really nice Nanda! I love the jewelry and the gold clutch. The photos are very good too.

2. Luanna says:

Loving the sweater! Also, you can never go wrong with all black:)

3. Andrea@personallyandrea says:

Hi Fernanda, this looks like a great outfit for winter and the holidays!

4. Fernanda Reis says:

Thank you for the lovely compliments ladies ❤

5. Shauna Oberg says:

Oh my, just beautiful! I think your smile is the best part!

6. Fernanda Reis says:

Thank you Shauna! That’s very sweet of you 😉

7. Sheila Zeller says:

I love your outfit! And… I can totally relate to the black-thing. My wardrobe is a sea of black, and I’ve been thinking it’s time to step out a bit and add a little hit of colour here and there. In the end though, I seem to default back to my black! Your photos are gorgeous btw!!

8. heather meads says:

What a great outfit for so many occasions! The gold clutch adds just the right amount of sparkle too – it’s beautiful!

9. Laurie@ Vin'yet Etc. says:

I love that you are so comfortable in front of the camera, so natural! Your style is just lovely.