Travel tips – Sandy toes, Rose Island

The one place I would like to be right now; also, the most beautiful place I’ve ever been in my life. I present to you:

I was there a few months ago when we were visiting Bahamas.. just relaxing on a hammrock..

After doing a little research of day trips to do in The Bahamas, we decided to try a excursion to this amazing place. It is located about one hour (on a boat) from Paradise Island (Where the Atlantis Resort is located, as well as many celebrity and multi-millionaires own their big mansions).

When you first get out of the boat, this is what you see:

(This is the side entrance to Rose Island, the beach is located at the other side. It was my first time visiting a a private uninhabited island, and Oh My.. I felt in love…)
Before arriving to the beach shore called Sandy Toes, you go through the main restaurant, the relax area, and the bar (surrounded with breath taking views).

The main beach area is the area you are seeing bellow the bar, which was very beautiful. I love to walk by the beach, for me it is the most relaxing thing in the world.. As I walk a little further and go through some stones I discover paradise.. It honestly looked like your own private beach, the most beautiful and peaceful place I have ever seen in my life. Even the ocean water felt better on my skin. (I’m not exaggerating..) I felt like singing and running around the shore! haha.. I didn’t sing but I sure ran!

The rocks/stones that separated the main beach area and the “private” beach paradise. It was like we had the beach just for ourselves.

I really wish to be back to this unbelievable place. Too bad this was a one day only excursion. I’m obsessed with beaches, sea, sun and turquoise.. And this place just stole by heart forever! Do you have a favourite place?

1. Carly says:

What a gorgeous beach!! I love beaches too, one day I will go to Bahamas.

2. MollyMia says:

wow, the pictures are awesome! looks like i’ve found another place to visit to add to my bucket list!

3. Anonymous says:

The view looks great and the beach just looks natural and not like the commercial ones where you don’t see natural rocks at the ends of it. Love this beach!

4. Shilpa Gandotra says:

Such a gorgeous place! I love travelling to beach destinations!

5. Eliz Frank says:

The beaches in the Caribbean are so pristine and beautiful. The private beach you visited in the Bahamas is stunning and your pictures are proof of that.

6. Tiffany Yong W.T. (tiffanyyongwt) says:

All you need to attract people to this place are just plenty of photos of the beach…
    It looks like a great place to chill and relax~

P.S. Your Mozilla Persona verification is making me comment 3-4 times!

7. Katrina Centeno says:

I love beaches that are not frequented by people. It is less crowded. Too bad you only spent a day in that beach.

8. Yuh Jiun says:

omg this place is awesome! Wish to visit this island one day πŸ˜€

9. Elana Khong says:

Wow…. awesome place. I love beaches and this look so stunning to take some pic.

10. Fernanda Reis says:

Thank you everyone! This beach is amaaaaaazing! πŸ™‚

11. Kelly Chin says:

wish to be a travel blogger , your photos are good

12. Manu Kalia says:

Wow. I miss this kind of beach, Those photos makes me want to travel this summer.

13. rochkirstin says:

This is really a paradise! The place looked so quiet and serene like you’re the only ones who are there at that time. Oh wow how I wish I were there! I seriously need time off from work and discover a place like that.

14. Fernanda Reis says:

We actually were the only ones at the “private” beach.. I just want to be there right now πŸ˜‰

15. Sin Yee says:

This place is amazing. What a great island to relax and enjoy the sunshine…

16. I have noticed you don’t monetize your website, don’t waste your
    traffic, you can earn additional cash every month because you’ve got hi quality content.
    If you want to know how to make extra money, search for:
    Mrdalekjd methods for $$$