Just A Casual Day

Hello everyone! This is an outfit I wore this past week to run some errands.. Nothing special, but I was glad not to have to wear boots in the middle of December 🙂 and also a dress, I don’t know if you know it but I’m obsessed with dresses as well. If I could I would wear them all the time.I love this scarf so much, it is very special! My dear grandma knitted it for me, along with a bunch more.

Glasses Prada – Coat & Leggings Suzy Shier –Dress H&M- Purse Coach

1. Amie says:

The scarf stood out the most, I think. It made you look very elegant!

2. Vanessa Ally says:

I forgot to mention the Glasses by Prada are a must have as my accessories too!

3. Anonymous says:

Very stylish for winter. Love the outfit and the scarf 🙂

4. Very stylish for winter. Love the outfit and the scarf

5. Fred says:

Very stylish indeed. I think my wife will like the scarf and dress as well.

6. looks good on you.. I wish we had winter here.. so I could layer!!

7. Eri Votsari says:

I love your rings and the scarf 😀

8. Grandma’s scarf is so valuable to you. Well, you wear it as often you would like to. I surmise it isn’t the scarf that really matters, but it is the one who perfectly knitted that for you and that is your grandma. I want to guess too that you’re the apple of your grandma’s eye, aren’t you?

9. Hina Naz says:

I am loving your coat. wanna steal 😛 😀 you are looking fabulous. xx

10. Fernanda Reis says:

Thank you everyone for the comments! Yes Gil, I’m the apple of my grandma’ eyes, she raised me =)

11. R U S S says:

I am obsessed with dresses myself. Dresses are very versatile; they pretty much work well with any footwear and they can go from casual to fab. Nice OOTD, by the way.

12. Louise says:

This is a very classic but elegant casual outfit. You’re lucky you get to wear this kind… with coat… because coats in our country is quite inappropriate to wear.

13. Franc Ramon says:

You look great with this outfit. It also looks really comfortable. The scarf is a nice addition to your outfit and I’m sure your grandma is happy that you are wearing them.

14. Emman says:

Great outfit. Looking good in wintertime. Awesome!

15. Fernanda Reis says: