2015 HAIR STYLE TRENDS

I confess… I’m not good with hair styles. I tend to stick with one or two and that’s is it, and I want to change that this year. I will get out of my comfortable zone and try something different. Here are some inspiration for what is going to be popular for hair style this year:

LOW PONYTAIL
19-low-ponytail-creatures-of-the-wind-h724Mark Leibowitz

21-low-ponytail-jason-wu-h724Mark Leibowitz

AIR DRIED TEXTURE
24-air-dried-hair-narciso-rodriguez-h724Mark Leibowitz

25-air-dried-hair-tory-burch-h724Mark Leibowitz

UNDONE STYLE
06-undone-hair-michael-kors-h724Mark Leibowitz

BRAIDS
13-braids-peter-som-w724Mark Leibowitz

I don’t know if you agree with me abut all these trends are looking effortless and very natural. Pure elegance, sophistication. I’m loving it!

1. I used to don messy ponytails and messy braids back at the university. But now, my hair needs some treatment for falling (and limp) hair, so I try not to tie it too much for now.

Take care of your beautiful hair! Let me know how it goes =)

2. leybainpublic says:

Undone style looks so simple yet stunning! Great for busy woman! 🙂

I know! It looks so natural and beautiful!!

3. Skinny B says:

The ponytail is an all time classic.. it never gets old

I agree with you 100%

4. John says:

My wife normally search the internet looking for a nice hairstyle. Perhaps the list you have here will be sufficient enough.

Thank you John! I hope she likes it!

5. Tiffany Yong says:

I read a similar post somewhere about 2015’s latest style. I agree with you, but these hairstyles actually have to go with appropriate makeup and outfit. If not, we will look super haggard and under-dress!

Yes that is true! You have to use your inner style to get it right!

6. I’m always in a messy bun or pony tail because my hair is the last I want to worry about. But like you I’m making an effort this year to curl, straight iron and try different hair styles like braiding, etc.

That is nice to hear! Change is always good.. Difficult sometimes, but it is for the best!

7. louisechelle says:

Studying the hair and fashion trends last year in school was fun. I was also very happy to know that the hair trends for 2015 is simple and very easy to do compared to other past years that you really need to go to the salon to have trims and all that. Good year for those who have a long hair (for the braids)! My hair is not long enough for those braids so I’m kinda jealous. Hehe.

8. 3xhcch says:

I do not really like the messy ponytail nor the undone style. Ladies should be neat with their hair as much as possible, don’t you think? – Fred

9. sinyee0504 says:

Hmm… Any short hairstyle? This post is all long hairstyle, which I can’t refer any.

10. Khushboo says:

Those are some great trends. I would love to experiment with these trends this year 🙂

11. tweenselmom says:

I like braid style but not the undone hair style. Looks messy to me.

12. What Fatemah Say's says:

I am totally a braid person but since i got a long layered haircut it gets very difficult to braid my hair. following your blog now!