A BIT OF PARADISE – VARADERO

INTRO1
To think that not too long ago I was enjoying this stunning beach…
I’ve been to Cuba 3 times, but this last one was the best, every aspect about this trip was perfect, and I will write a post about it if you want 😉
This is what I wore for a very busy day with tones of activities scheduled:

look6
look5
look9
It was a very hot day (like always!) So I had to pick something very light and comfortable to wear.

look3
look1
In this picture I’m where I like to be, surrounded by the ocean, literally! You can see the ocean from both sides in this incredible view from Dupont’s old Mansion in Varadero, now known as Xanadu’s Mansion. He chose the best location to build his house, with the most amazing views. (he used to own almost all of Varadero!)

look21
I miss this place so much! I can’t wait to go somewhere hot again! and to be honest, I miss this hair colour as well…

look8
Bag Nine West – Jumper Suzy Shier – Sunglasses Prada – Shoes Target

1. Diana says:

I’m missing summer too much right now after those perfect pistures! What about following each othe ron GFC and G+? *

I missing summer so bad too! Thank you ❤

2. leybainpublic says:

You look so stunning! Love the outfit, perfect for the weather and the seaside view.

Thanks!! I’m dying to go back there!

3. Tiffany Yong says:

You are so beautiful! But some of the photos have you in shadows! If only you’re facing the sun light rather than back facing light!

Thanks for the compliments and the suggestions Tiffany! The pictures are taken this way because of the background =)

4. What Fatemah Say's says:

Hey I love your Prada sunglasses. It reminds me to get new ones as i sat on my Ray Bans a months back and didnt have time to buy new ones. The ocean in the background looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

O no!! That’s too bad… I love these glasses too, was love at first sight!

Liked by 1 person

5. amayachika says:

You nailed it girl, summer outfit is perfect for you! And the hair color super love it too!

Thank you so much! I really want to go back to that colour!

6. papaleng says:

you look stunning on your summer outfit. Cuba has lots of great beaches to offer guests.

7. Loudthinkin says:

Beautiful photos..The place is lovely! Yes I would like to hear more about your trip!

Thank you!! I will make a post about Varadero Soon =D

8. Great pick of outfit. It looks so great on you. The weather is hot, like you! 😀

9. 3xhcch says:

I have a feeling I will never get a chance to visit Cuba since it is so far from my country, but I liked your pictures. I wish there will be a chance to go there one day, slim chances as they may be. – Fred