A NOT SO COLD DAY

I’m so grateful for the amazing weather we are having here in Calgary these past weeks! Can you believe I was able to wear opened shoes in the middle of January? It was a first for me since I moved to Canada.
I have said here before how much I love hats, and this is my first time venturing with a “cold weather” hat.

I love how hats transform a simple outfit into a more sophisticated and stylish look. I have an impression I will be buying more of “cold weather” hats! ā„

look4
look3
look2
look1
look5Hat Ardene – Sweater Vero Moda – Jeans Parasuco – Shoes Guess – Sunglasses The Bay

1. You wear a hat well, and this cold weather hat is awesome! šŸ™‚

2. Mazino says:

I hope to visit Cananda someday. Nice jeans and sunglasses.

3. I’d love to visit Calgary too. My sister is in Montreal though, and my niece is in Alberta. But hey, you’re stunningly gorgeous on your outfit! Perfect for your beauty! Great job on your fashion statement!

I love Montreal! Such a beautiful city! Thanks for the compliments Raymond šŸ˜‰

4. PingEr Rain says:

Love the sweater. The colour reminds me of peach blossoms and also really brings out the warmth feeling.

I love the colours too! They make me happy! šŸ˜‰

5. Beautyasti1 says:

Beautiful! What camera did you use in these photos? They’re look HD. I like your outfit, especially the Ver Moda sweater and Guess shoes.

Thank you =D I use XS Canon, my hubby is the talent one behind the camera šŸ˜€

6. So typical of Calgary. Chinooks in January and hail in July!

I’m loving this… I can say it is the best winter I’ve ever had!