Valentine’s Day Mood – 5 Most Romantic Places

It is almost Valentine’s Day and to celebrate this special day I decided to create this post about the 5 more romantic places on earth! Who knows, maybe next year you will be there with your loved one!

1. THE MALDIVES
most-romantic-destinations_ss_001_596x334
What is more romantic than to feel you are in your own private paradise staying on one of the over water bungalows observing the stunning crystal water sea?

2. ST. MORITZ, SWITZERLAND
most-romantic-destinations_ss_005_596x334
This beautiful Swiss Town is famous for its resorts and its โ€œchampagne climate,โ€ is ideal for couples seeking an alpine adventure. Imagine a perfect day of skiing, hot chocolate and a horse-drawn carriage ride along the frozen lake.

3. SANTORINO, GREECE

most-romantic-destinations_ss_008_596x334
Imagine a romantic evening watching the sunset over the brilliant blue Aegean sea. Enjoying this beautiful city in the comfort of your own private terrace….

4.KOH TAO, THAILAND
most-romantic-destinations_ss_011_596x334
Koh Tao is a tine island located in Thailand. It is famous world-class scuba diving, and couples looking for a unique and tropical getaway. Relaxing on the beach, or watching breath taking sunsets from a lantern-lit restaurant by the beach.

5. QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC
most-romantic-destinations_ss_006_596x334
I had the chance to visit this adorable city not too long ago and I felt in love with the atmosphere and the people. This is the perfect cozy winter getaway for couples! The charm of this town is going to enchant your heart and it will make you fall in love with all the romantic restaurants and historic architecture.

1. shekinah says:

Such a wonderful and romantic post. I love all the places and I wish I can visit all of it someday. Maldives and Greece is on my wanderlust list. ๐Ÿ˜€

x, shekinahjoy.com

These places are all in my list too! Can’t wait to see the beautiful beaches of Greece!

2. papaleng says:

Nice places to celebrate Valentine’s Day with love one. I’ll settle for a dinner date at Maldives.

That would be lovely… a trip to remember forever!

3. leybainpublic says:

Quite surprised to see Quebec in the list. Maldives is pretty popular nowadays as a romantic and couple destination.

I know… Quebec can be quite romantic, and there is a unique charm about it!

4. franckxethee says:

Maldives, Switzerland, Greece are all dream locations for me. Koh Tah and Quebec are also mystical and enchanting places to be in.

I totally agree with you! Can’t wait to visit these other places!

5. 3xhcch says:

Beautiful places. I have not been to any of them yet, but definitely I will take your advice one of these days when my wife and I get to travel by ourselves for another honeymoon. – Fred

That would be very nice Fred!! I bet she would love it!

6. Loudthinkin says:

These are indeed beautiful places. Surprised that you didn’t mention Paris! I have not been to any of the destinition you mentioned but I would love to travel to these places someday!

I know… I guess I think Paris is to overrated… but I still want to go there!

7. eliz frank says:

Travel is such a gift and anytime we are able to visit spectacular places, it is worth the effort. Loved your selections.

Thanks Eliz! ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. sikat101 says:

Oh Maldives and Greece! Indeed they are swoon-worthy places. But anywhere can be a romantic place when you are with the one you love. -katrina centeno

You said it right Katrina! It is not about the place.. is about the company! ๐Ÿ˜€

9. I love the Greece setting and the place looks romantic. I always dreamed to be on that place even for an hour. Oh..I’m dreaming again.

10. Vanessa says:

Wow, I never thought Quebec could be so romantic but judging by that cute pic, it really is. I personally love THE MALDIVES-that is my dream place, especially at night.

11. What Fatemah Say's says:

this list is really wow! All the places look so romantic specially Qubec =)