Must Have Items in Your Purse!

Hello rays of sunshine!

I have selected some few essentials “must-have” items to carry in your purse in order to always be prepared for our daily life occasions! Carry them with confidence wherever the day or night may take you. ♡

one1one3ONE2
Be the best you can be. Always!

b5dd8e3a2c58c5f0f451ade2cafc076b

1. These are the items that I had in my handbag as well. I usually carry hand lotion / cream and hand sanitizer with me too.

Wow.. how could I forget that?! Lol, I always leave one in my car…

2. R U S S says:

We have pretty much the same must-haves in our purse, Nanda. I have all except for the clear nail lacquer and the brush ( I don’t carry one around, lol ). I fix my hair just once in the morning and that’s it. I can’t live without my eyebrow pencil too 🙂

I know, I don’t go outside without shaping my eyebrow either… I just don’t carry it on my purse, I fix it in the morning and that’s it!

3. These items looks great. I’m sure a lot of women would love these. Even my sister might even covet this one. 🙂

Good tips aren’t them?

4. sriches says:

My absolute number 1 item to keep in my bag is Mascara… closely followed by lipgloss… at all times! 🙂 Sim x

I have a weird obsession with lipstick.. I have one everywhere! In each on my coat’s pockets.. every purse… o god.. everywhere! lol =D

5. Don Martins says:

Hmmm. Yay! I don’t use this. I was thinking I was gonna have to buy a purse but I can see this is for the ladies. So I’ll see these 4 items in women purse?
    Anyway, here’s a few you missed:
    – Money
    – Atm card
    Hope you agree?

I agree Don, I just didn’t mention because these things are kinda obvious don’t you think!