The Bracelet Celebrities are Wearing

Celebrities are wearing this mysterious bracelet and everyone wants to know what it is… It’s Lokai. The beads contain water from the highest point on Earth: Mount Everest, and the black beads hold mud from the lowest point: the Dead Sea. This combination is to remind ourselves to live a balanced life. Now, Lokai is launching a charity-partnership for the World Water Day.

y
IMG_3126
alessandra-lead
blue-lokai-Zoe-Saldana-7

tumblr_inline_nfcz7uHjRa1szdiw2
tumblr_inline_ngnhr6FCFp1szdiw2
tumblr_inline_nke1k7Kxfb1szdiw2
The World Water Day version is tinted blue (as we can see on Zoe Saldana) and it costs about $18 Dollars. Lokai is donating $3 Dollars from each bracelet to charity-water which helps to bring clean drinking water to more than 10,000 Ethiopians.

If you want to know more about this cause you can access the website: charitywater.org.

1. Megan Birchfield says:

I love that you shared about this bracelet! I am going to buy for the water charity πŸ™‚

Thank you Megan! I will get one too ❀

3. Sallie says:

Hello admin, i found this post on 25 spot in google’s search results.
    I’m sure that your low rankings are caused by hi bounce rate.
    This is very important ranking factor. One of the biggest reason for high bounce rate is due to visitors hitting the back button. The higher your bounce rate the further down the search results
    your posts and pages will end up, so having reasonably low bounce rate is
    important for improving your rankings naturally. There is
    very handy wp plugin which can help you. Just search in google for:

Seyiny’s Bounce Plugin

4. 3xhcch says:

I have to say this is a beautiful bracelet with meaningful beads. I hope it becomes available where we are so I can get my wife and my mother. – Fred

I think you can buy worldwide via they website!

5. eliz frank says:

Okay, I was going to roll my eyes and say something about gimmicky trends until I saw the name Charity:Water. They are a terrific organization that has done a lot for water challenged countries around the world. For them alone, I would say great to the bracelet. πŸ™‚

❀ Yes indeed!

6. Don Martins says:

Cool beads. It’s a sweet thing that they’re using this cool bracelet for charity. No wonder celebrities are buying them.

It is a wonderful way to help others πŸ˜‰

7. Vanessa says:

I love the blue version as well, though the other white one is also cool. I would like to buy one for myself, too because the price of $18 is pretty affordable!

They are both nice! And yes… very affordable!