DRIVING AROUND

Hello everyone! A few days ago we were off to the mountains again! (surprise) and we drove throughout places we have never seen before. As the scenery here is fantastic, I chose a very casual, comfortable and neutral outfit. After all, no one should compete with nature ⚘

look1
look4
look2
look3
look6
look7Blazer Dymanite – Top Sirens – Jeans American Eagle – Boots Steve Maddden Sunglasses The Bay Purse Forever 21

1. sriches says:

Love, love, love the outfit, especially the boots! You cannot go wrong with a nautical look outfit, always on trend and always looks stylish! Sim x

2. ilovepaars says:

i always love your boots. i remember your previous outfit post you were wearing kneehigh boots

3. R U S S says:

The top looks nice and comfy – great pick for driving around and enjoying some mountain vistas. Your bag / purse is also pretty, love it.

Thanks Russ! I love this purse!

4. You’re right about the scenery, it’s very beautiful. Matches your outfit’s hues. Love the color of your blazer!

5. 3xhcch says:

Your jump shot photo looks very nice. Your outfit looks very classy, especially the boots. – Fred

6. I LOVE the outfit!So my style!And the photos just perfect!

7. Aisha Kristine Chong says:

Your outfit and style is so wonderful! Love the photos you have here.

8. franckxethee says:

I love the view of the Forrest and the mountains. You also made the view even better with your innate beauty and your outfit.

9. eliz frank says:

You look beautiful and perfectly dressed for the locstion. I love nature so I can relate.

10. Vanessa says:

You look so cute and adorable in this outfit! I love stripes, and your jeans look so cool! The nature there is amazing as well.

11. The boots certainly are appropriate. Your neutral tone look also blends well with the beautiful scenery.

12. Love your coat and shades! 🙂 You look very beautiful ^^

13. Jason Panuelos says:

The boots and the bag are so lovely! 🙂 Such a great look!

14. Nice get-up you pick for driving around. So casual yet comfy. The scenery is great too.

15. I like how matched a color coat with the stripped shirt

16. What Fatemah Say's says:

I love how you have put up the whole casual look especially that bag , so cute!

17. Loudthinkin says:

The ensemble is just perfect for an outing in the mountains! The photos have come out beautiful! Love the bag, very chic!