People We Like – Kendall Jenner

Kendall Jenner, the rising model of an emerging fashion movement which has been called “Social Media Modelling” by the magazine Harper’s Bazaar and also known as the “Instagirl Era” by Vogue. She first started in commercial modelling and had her breakout last year after walking the runway for high fashion designers at the New York, Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks. She is famous for posting selfies on social media and having a fabulous and unique style.

Here is a taste of it:

K1 K2 K3 K6I’m really a fan of Kendall’s style.  I love how she can be casual, classy and elegant at the same time. Wearing mostly neutrals, but showing how she can play with discrete pops of colour.

What do you think of it?

xoxo

1. 3xhcch says:

She looks classier than her sisters. I hope she can rise above the tabloid reputation set by her family. – Fred

She does look much more stylish than her sisters! I gotta agree with you =)

2. well, it works. But I’m more of a preppy/vintage kind of girl so I’m a fan of Zooey and Taylor Swift. 🙂

I get you =) We all have our different styles! Thats the beauty of being unique human beings ❤

3. She is just so beautiful 🙂 Looking at her photos would never bore me ^^

Totally agree 😉

4. dareandconquer says:

That girl is really stylish,Good luck with her career

5. sriches says:

Definitely a different class to her sisters! She seems more level headed than the rest of the clan!

That’s true Sim!

6. Ai deus, não entendi muita coisa rs, mas achei lindo todos os looks, ❤ desculpa a ignorância de não saber do que o post se trata