LUST vs MUST

Who doesn’t like affordable fashion items? Dressing well does not always mean dressing expensive girls! There is no need to go all crazy on big name brands. You can be exquisite stylish without spending a lot. You just need know where to spent your money. It is all about finding key pieces that will make your look interesting, the piece that was missing but now you’ve got it and it is complete. Here are some lust vs must “key” pieces that will add that extra factor in your look:

lust1
lust2
lust3Let me tell you, these Zara heels are so sexy.. Way much nicer looking than the more expensive shoes!

1. These are cute but If I have to choose between fashion and rent then its officially to much

2. this is a great post! who doesn’t love a good dupe?

3. amayachika says:

I deal with affordable one, but still elegant to look. And never forget to buy something that you love to wear—that is COMFORTABLE.

4. Lust and Must is a huge different. As smart consumer we should know how to manage our finance and choice.

5. Aisha Kristine Chong says:

There is a wide difference in them but sometimes, some people just give in to the lust part, lol! Can’t blame them though lol.. but it is always a good reminder to always shop smart.

6. franckxethee says:

It’s nice that there are cheaper alternatives available. It would be great to go for the must in this list for ladies.

7. Those zara heels are looking good! Every fashionista just needs to browse around more to see dupes that are of good quality.

8. eliz frank says:

I love good deals and you have a nice selection here. I’ll start with the bags and go from there.

9. Vanessa says:

To tell you honestly, I don’t see any reason to go for extremely expensive accessories just because they belong to a famous brand. Famous brands also have their production made in poor countries with low quality. So I would definitely buy a cheaper version.

10. Manu Kalia says:

If I have to choose. The much less expensive. but you know women their money is on the closet 😉